Sunday 14 April 2013

Bloggers are the best

I had a great night dining and stitching with Fiona from Dragonfly Crafts last night.

I took my son and his friends to the JJJ One Night Stand in Dubbo (1.5 hours away)...........it was their first big concert. So I was thinking I'd spend the night at the movies by myself, but instead, Fiona invited me to her house. We had a lovely dinner, lots of chatting and even sewed a few stitches. I also got to see her fabulous new sewing room. Thank you so much for a fun night Fiona.

We got home safely just on midnight.

Susan x

11 comments:

  1. They are the best and Fee is gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. how nice to catch up with Fee Susan,hope the boys enjoyed their concert also.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you lucky two girls! How much FuN to catch up again... better than a concert...lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds perfect... everyone had a great night :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like everyone was very happy with the outing.
    What a great mother you are. You know that what you do for one, you must do for the others.
    Blogging community is always on hand to help you out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely evening for your both Susan....unexpected things often turn out that way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow how nice of Fiona, am sure you had a great night.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How great ..... I can imagine lots of chattering happened!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad we organised this get together. Timing was perfect and a lovely evening was had by all :)
    My turn to come to your place next :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...