Thursday 24 December 2015

Merry Christmas

I am so excited. Look what clever Mr 14 made for me just in time for Christmas week. He had been listening very closely to my thoughts about a new Christmas tree and came up with the design with a little help from Dad. The branches swivel for a more dimensional look, but I love it just the way it is.



AND my SSCS swap has finally arrived today from the US. Carole sent me an exquisite wood turned decoration handmade by her hubby. It won't be packed away with the Christmas decorations! I only have to wait one sleep to see what is in my gift. Thank you Carole, and dear Chooky for organising the swap again.


 Mr 18's gift tags are pretty amazing too. They may not be sewing anymore, but my boys have creative souls.

Wishing you all a safe, relaxed and happy Christmas.

Susan x

8 comments:

  1. Just beautiful. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree Susan....just wonder where that fabulous creativity comes from....l love the gift tags also. Your sscs decoration is really beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wooden decoration - its stunning - love the tree too - maybe I should have had boys after all?? - they have both done a great job.
    Merry Christmas to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love the tree Susan, well done Mr 14!!! love the gift tags also and the turned ornament is worth the wait!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful ornament. Worth the wait. Isn't it great that your boys still enter into the he spirit of Christmas. Very talented. Have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Susan. I love that tree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas to you and your family Susan. What gorgeous woodwork, lovely makings.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...