Sunday 27 December 2015

SSCS

I was beginning to think I had been naughty, but my SSCS from Carole arrived on Christmas Eve. The decoration is a beautiful wood turned ornament made by Carole's husband.


And the gift......a perfect little woolwork candle mat that I can use all year.



Thank you so much Carole, and Chooky for running the swap again.

I sent to Clare in NZ. I couldn't resist making the Red Home pincushion, it's one of my all time favourite designs.





We are in Newcastle catching up with family so no sewing, and the patchwork shops are closed until after New Years. I really need some new fabric and a new project to start the new year!

Susan x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...