Tuesday 24 December 2013

Christmas mail

I have been lucky enough to receive some lovely goodies in the mail this week. Elyte from Tea, Fabric and Other Things sent me a delightful and unexpected gift. I think I almost have a collection of sweet calico bags now, and the fabric is very much my cup of tea. Thankyou!

Sue (no blog) sent me these cute potholders, I think they may be cousins of Peg and Dale.

And last but not least, my Friends in Stitching Christmas package arrived from De (not too happy with Australia Post but that is another story).

Feeling revived today after cooler temperatures overnight and today. Wishing everyone a happy, safe and peaceful Christmas.

Susan x

12 comments:

  1. Lovely gifts there Susan! I have had packages sit at the PO for some time before..... I think I threw the card out with the junk mail!! SO glad you finally managed to get it.
    Have a wonderful Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you....Sue SA aka mother patchwork!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, Susan. Keep cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some lovely gifts there. The Santa tags are a cute idea. Merry Christmas.
    http://valspierssews.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh love your pot holders…

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful gifts Susan. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful gifts Susan ,Elyte is a real sweetie,merry xmas my friend to you and your lovely family and i wish you all a safe and happy new year.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish you a wonderful christmas time.
    Grit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas Susan!

    I hope it stays cool.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas Susan. I hope you had wonderful day with your family in the cool, wet weather.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such pretty parcels just before Xmas :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...