Friday 28 October 2011

Deck the Halls Done

I finished Deck the Halls last night.....quite happy with it. Went with red quilting around the border but think I should have used more of a contrast. The main thing is that its not sitting unfinished in my basket!

After seeing so many finished Noelle table toppers I couldn't resist doing one myself. I am using a variegated Valdani thread ..... love the effect.

And on an exciting note, I have finished my SSCS!!! I've put it down to first-timers enthusiasm.

Hope you find time to stitch over the weekend.

Susan x

4 comments:

  1. Good on you...I haven't finished mine yet!!!! You will love the Noelle table topper when it is finished....I like the varigated thread....And loce the liitle Christmas hanging....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little stitchery Susan.. it's perfect..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovley stitched hanging!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...