Friday 20 July 2012

Boys and their toys

Hubby usually prefers a low profile when it comes to my blog, but he really wanted to share a photo of his our new tractor. He has waited a long time for this, so I'm expecting some big things to happen around the paddocks now.

I have been down in Sydney overnight taking Mr 15 to State Cross Country at Eastern Creek. We are all very happy with how he went, but gosh there are some incredibly fit, fast and dedicated kids out there. We were finished by lunchtime so had a lovely lunch at Leura and a little visit to The Stitching Post at Katoomba (but Ben wasn't so interested in the patchwork shop!). Karen has a great range of fabrics, especially civil war/reproduction. I would show you what I bought but it was just a little bit of secret shopping. I also bought some background fabric for The Simple Life quilt that I hope to make eventually.
Hope you have a happy and relaxing weekend.
Susan x

8 comments:

  1. Good looking tractor there Susan...you'll get heaps done in the paddocks now...I just received this week a cross stitch from The Stitching Post...a 'spooky' one...I didn't realize that she had a lot of repro fabrics there. Looking forward to seeing what you use in your new quilt. Happy Stitching xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. They say the only difference between boys and men is the size of their toys..... Think of all the fabric that is equivalent to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely new tractor, must go fast as it's red too!
    You know you can share your secret shopping with us we won't tell...
    Well done to mr 15 and his cross country results.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely new boys toy... and well done Mr 15 - I am always impressed by cross country running... sounds like some fun stitching happening...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Tractor!! Ours is orange lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Susan hubby has got himself a fine looking tractor,very nice.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely new tractor Susan.....glad your DS went well.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...