Wednesday 4 January 2012

UFO

I saw this quilt at Darling Harbour in 2008 at the Somerset Patchwork stand, and thought it looked like a good project for using up scraps and trying some hexagons, although I didn't go much on the yellow background.

I try not to have too many UFO's floating around - so what will I do with this almost complete star??? See that one little row not done at the top.


I can't decide what background colour to use, and all the scrappy colours aren't really inspiring me. Any suggestions? I did enjoy doing the hexies - just maybe in different colours next time.

This little cutie was a Christmas gift to myself. I bought it online from a Queensland business By Sage Design .


Summer has finally arrived so I will be hiding in the cool today.

Susan x

2 comments:

  1. Such a lot of work in all those hexagons..I agree about the yellow background, just too much...hmmm as for your backgound??? maybe audition a few pieces

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,
    ich liebe Hexagons. Bin gespannt, wie es weiter geht.
    Liebe Grüße Grit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...