Thursday 26 January 2012

Wall hanging

I am really not enjoying this project very much. But as it is a special request I am working away at it to get it finished, so I can get back to my my own sewing. I think I need to do Cardygirls colour workshop, but this is what I've come up with. Now just doing some buttonhole around the leaves. The colours are more vivid than the photo shows, and I think the black border will frame it nicely when finished.


It is a beautiful, wet Australia Day here. We had planned on bushwalking but everyone is happily occupied, including me about to do some stitching!

Susan x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Susan, it is hard working on something that we don't have our whole heart in isn't it.. You are doing a lovely job..
    It is very hot here, has been so for weeks. I am envying you your rain! Hope you are having a lovely Australia day..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing a great job. Soldier on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Susan... Hope you get to enjoy it soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...