Sunday 22 January 2012

Needles and thread

Working on the same projects, with just a little bit of retail therapy whilst at Hatched & Patched this week.   I honestly only went in for needles and thread and actually managed to restrain myself even though there was a sale on. I'm trying to save my pennies to spend at GDITC!

But I couldn't resist these pretty glazed buttons. ........

and two fat quarters of Lynette Andersons new range Secret Garden.........


and these fell into my basket at Spotlight!

Hope you're having a lovely weekend.

Susan x

4 comments:

  1. I love those buttons - very cute!!
    Those fabric's from Lynette are very you!
    Are those little fabric squares for your mother in-laws wall hanging??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a little more shopping in the sale........shame I missed you.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you were very restrained.....lol
    Lovely fabric and super cute buttons too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great purchases...yes save those pennies...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...